Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sorry we're CLOSED!

I realize that when one has a farm (no matter how small or large) that it is less than likely that many people will realize that the saying early to bed and early to rise does truly exist.

I personally don't stay up late and I do tend to get up earlier than a lot for my friends so with that said, when someone calls, and they are told I'm in the shower, that it is OK to come to the farm? It is after all 8:30 and by all reasonable deduction when this person knows I am out doing animal care at 4:00 did they in all reality wait until beyond dark?

It is similar to open a gate close the gate. All a matter of farm edicate.

Another sale made, be grateful I know. See how grumpy I get without by 8.

I will tell the husband not to answer the phone either. Of course it must have been his fault. Don't make eye contact, Don't smile and for all the beans in the world don't start a polite conversation. Next time it will be we're closed come back tomorrow.

No comments: