Sunday, August 3, 2008

ARE YOU CRAZY....

So I'm off to pick up a buckling for goat breeding that I had actually purchased last year and I asked my husband to help me put one crate in the back of the truck.

Just put the cap on he says that way you won't have to worry about rain or anything. No, I say. I just need the one crate.

So on goes the cap and home I come with two goats (lucky that it is not four......he doesn't know how tempted I was with the payment plan offered!).

Why are there two? What are you kidding me?

Even with the visit I make it home in 6 hours. I can see how tired he is from working on the roof and just let it all slide by with the vodka and soda I was handed. My how smooth that went down. May I have another?

What do you mean there are evening chores to do? After the second cocktail I will swagger down to take care of all those lost souls.......after all I did finish late again this morning.

No, I just realized that I don't have to harvest 30 chickens this week it can wait a week. Just as well they aren't quite big enough.

Slurp......mmmmmmmm..........oh I suppose..........

1 comment:

Amy Smith said...

just like potato chips... you can NEVER have just one....