Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nap Time

Oh the joy of a simple nap. I usually take power naps that last from 10 min. to about a half hour. Yesterday was no exception. I thought I would sleep for at least an hour but 15 min. in I awoke refreshed and ready to continue my day.

What I really need to do is get into bed before midnight every night and it would probably work wonders for me. I am always trying to do just one more thing every day and I seem to be getting less and less sleep. So now my mantra will be put off for tomorrow what I should have done today.

I am looking forward to nap time today.......if the phone doesn't ring or if the kids stay away from me or if the dogs don't start barking at the wind........

2 comments:

Amy Smith said...

Hey we all took "naps" here yesterday too. I "napped" while Sam watched the kids in my mom's pool. And I volunteered to stay home from the 4H Fair meeting with Samantha who was still recovering form whatever bug she had the other day: Fever of 103+ (I took the thermometer out at that point. Once it is that high, the exact temp really doesn't matter) that drugs only brought down to 102. She is much better today!

Phyllis said...

Naps *are* a WONDERFUL thing, aren't they?? I look for any opportunity to lay down for a snooze!!