Saturday, March 8, 2008

Don't ask......

It amazes me that when people ask your opinion, they don't really want to hear it.

What they want to hear is a pep talk or someone to agree with what is going on.

Hellooooo.........we have these conversations so that we may exchange ideas and opinions.
Just take all the information and shake it around discard what won't work for you and move on.

If you don't want me to say what is on my mind don't ask. I have gotten much better at keeping my opinions to myself. Like I say, don't lead me into temptation.

Oh, by the way our animal care has fallen through could you take care of my animals while I'm off hiking in the mountains for a couple days? Of course I can. I can trust you to care for my child when I am late or think I may be late to get her off the bus why shouldn't I be able to care for your critters when needed?

Friends are someone you can count on. Periodically or all the time. You don't have to get along all the time. I'm sure that we will disagree from time to time. Let it go. I like to help those who seek me out and those who can use me at the moment. Nothing feels better than helping someone in need. I promise I won't break down you door to make sure your alright, if you don't want me to. Doesn't make me feel better but all the world needs a martyr.

Great venting forum I must say!

No comments: